Traditional stone holiday homes and bed & breakfast close to Bordeaux in south-west France.
Vine House vacation rental homes are easily accessible from Bordeaux airport and the A10 motorway.
The lovely market towns of Bourg sur gironde and Blaye are minutes away as is the Gironde river with a car ferry link to the prestigious vineyards of the Medoc and it's wonderful 100km of golden beaches
Vine House offers spacious Bed & Breakfast accommodation and apartments in the main house.
The two independent self-catering child friendly gîtes ( cottages ) with solar heated pool each sleep up to 8 people . The house is surrounded by lovely gardens and grounds with a children's play area and a solar heated swimming pool to keep guests of all ages amused.
Vine House & gites are perfectly located for both short stays and long holidays in this beautiful region. After a busy day spent sightseeing laze by the lovely pool in the grounds.
The family friendly cottages are decorated and furnished to a high standard and are fully equipped with everything you would find in your own home.
- The gites can be rented separately or together for large groups of up to 16 people ( plus baby cots ).
- Each cottage is completely independent with its own private outside dining area overlooking the pool.
- Swimming pool, 12 x 9m solar heated April – October
- The cottages previously a barn and stable have been fully modernized into the perfect place to spend your holiday in the Bordeaux vineyards.
- The local area is famous for its vineyards and chateaux, with many places of interest to visit.
- Baby equipment, cots, high chairs, stair gates et
- Free unlimited WIFI internet access
- Crazy golf, six hole's of fun.
- Large lawns and gardens, ideal for ball games
- Easy reach of Bordeaux and Saint Emilion
- 3 minutes drive from supermarket and Restaurants
- 35 minutes Bordeaux airport, 80 minutes Bergerac airport
- Wildlife pond.
- Local walks and cycling tracks
- Trampoline, swings & slide
- Free use of bicycles of all sizes and child seats
- TVs (UK freeview & French TV)