By paying the booking deposit (or entire rental in case of a late booking) the renter confirms that they have read and agreed with these terms and conditions.
1. All bookings are provisional until confirmed by e-mail and your deposit/full payment received.
2. We reserve the right to refuse any booking we consider to be unsuitable for our property.
3. Prices are as quoted, but we will reserve the right to correct any error.
4. The payment of a 25% non-refundable deposit ensures reservation and is subject to acceptance of our terms and conditions.
5. The balance is payable 60 days before the arrival date. If you are booking within 60 days of your arrival date the full amount is payable immediately. Failure to pay the balance on time will result in the cancelation of reservation and so loss of deposit.
6. Period of rental commences at 4pm on the day of arrival, and ends at 10.00 am on the day of departure. Alterations to arrival and departure times are by prior arrangement only.
7. On departure, the property is to be left in the same state of tidiness and cleanliness that it was on arrival.
8. Rental prices include linen, towels, and end-of-stay cleaning. (Please bring your own beach towels).
9. Pets are not accepted on the premises.
10. Please report breakages and damages, so that they may be replaced in time for our next guests.
11. Your booking is only for the number of people stated on the booking form. This occupancy level is to ensures the comfort of our guests.
13. We regret we cannot be held responsible for interruption in services eg. internet, swimming pool, electric, water. We ensure you we will endeavor to do our best to resolve the problem as soon as possible.
14. The owners shall not be liable to you or any member of your party for any loss or damage to you, your property, vehicle however caused. We strongly advise holiday insurance which covers you for all accidents. We cannot be held responsible for conditions outside our control e.g. canceled or delayed flights, restrictive weather, etc. Where you are unable to arrive at the property during the period that it is booked.
15. The owners reserve the right to terminate your stay if you or members of your party are believed to be causing a nuisance or are not treating the property with due respect. In this event, no refund will be made for the unused portion of the holiday.
16. The owners respect the right to your privacy whilst staying in the property but reserve the right to enter the property should this be necessary to carry out urgent repairs.
17. The pool is solar heated from May to October the water temperature is dependent on weather conditions.
18. We strongly advise that you take out your own holiday cancellation insurance when booking. We will provide you with any documentation needed for your insurers should it be necessary to cancel. All payments are non-refundable.